Scroll down for Details
EVCT’s Acting Classes for Kids Teach the Following:
- Students learn proper breathing and vocal techniques for articulation, projection, and voice variation.
- Children explore movement and space and learn how to use them effectively when telling a story.
- Students will explore the principles of blocking and understand how to stage a scene to effectively reach an audience.
- Kids enrolled in musical theatre will learn how to act while singing and dancing.
- Children’s acting classes help students learn and practice audition techniques.
Acting Classes Teach Kids Life Lessons
- Kids learn how to work together and build trust.
- Children learn empathy and character development. They learn to think critically and understand the “why” behind each character’s action.
- Students learn effective listening and reacting and their importance on and off the stage.
- Kids learn to express feelings and emotions and react to those acting with them.
EVCT has been offering acting classes in the Phoenix-area for 24 years. Sign your child up for classes at EVCT today!